"The great place for summer holidays!" Anapa by Lighthouseman
Anapa Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 133 photos
Every year my wife and I go to the Black Sea. It takes us about two days from Kazan by car. We stay in a little village Sukko close to Anapa, Russia. I really recommend you visit it in July or August and have a good time enjoying warm waves of the Black Sea, cloudless sky, delicious vine and all the jazz.
Sukko lies in the lowland which is mountains-bound. It is about 7 km from Anapa.
All the mountains in Sukko are covered by junipers. Oh, the transparent air is filled by juniper fragrance and it's really delightful!
Would you like to enjoy of lovely views? Climb of the one of the great variety of mountains and just do it.
- Pros:Quiet place, warm and calm sea, juniper mountains and so cheap!
- Cons:Is not safe in the nights, unfortunately.
- In a nutshell:A good and cheap place for your summer holydays.
Ivushka camping is located close to the beach and market-place. It's a really convinient and safe place for ypur stay.... more travel advice
Lighthouseman's Related Pages
Anapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anapa - sand beach on Black Sea"
- "frenchie in south Russia"
- "The great place for summer holidays!"
- "Anapa, wine and (sea)water"
- "Welcome to ANAPA, my VT-friends!!!"
- "20 miles of sandy beaches"
- "A famous russian Black Sea resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anapa
- Hotels in Anapa
- Transportation in Anapa
- Restaurants in Anapa
- Shopping in Anapa
- Warnings and Dangers in Anapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anapa
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Anapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anapa
Photos in AnapaSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 21 reviews, 69 photos
- Golubitskaya Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Anapa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Alicante Intro, 3 photos
- Torrevieja Intro, 3 photos