"Welcome to Middletown, NY! It's really changed..." Middletown by Phildagr8
Middletown Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 64 photos
This town was where I spent one summer working at Wendy's. (There are 2 of them in this town.) I can tell you all of the "safe" food to eat there, too! ha! But seriously, this town has grown quite a bit over the years. They built a Red Lobster, the new mall was finished and the old mall became deserted. The late nights at Denny's are busy. The Japanese restaurant at the top of the mountain is amazing. And there are at least 2 good diners in town, too! There's an amazing bakery in town, too. And it's a great place in the middle of upstate NY to just relax, get around and do nothing in particular. It's pretty much between Binghamton and NYC on Rt.17. I-84 will take you to Rt 17, or you can get to it from I-295.
Phildagr8's Related Pages
Middletown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ALL ON MY OWN-MY FIRST APARTMENT ALONE"
- "More of my history"
- "Welcome to Middletown, NY! It's really changed..."
- "BEEN VISITING HERE FOR FAR TOO LONG"
- "Why Middletown?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middletown
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Middletown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middletown
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Providence Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Middleboro Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Lake Placid Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Long Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos