"Come to Lebanon & go Skydiving!!" Lebanon by Phildagr8
Lebanon Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
"A mind is like a parachute; they only work when open."
So if we're open minded, why not try a parachute?
When you start out in the Accelerated Free Fall (AFF) Program, you go with two instructors, and you typically leave the plane at ~14,000 feet.
If you can venture to different and new places on this planet, you can sure venture to different and new activities just as well.
They have a campground so you can pitch a tent and just watch if you're too scared to try it. The area is beautiful.
- Pros:If you can travel, then you can do this
- Cons:Get over them and just do it.
- In a nutshell:Great people, great environment, great experience.
When you arrive at Skydive New England, you'l see areas where you can pitch a tent. Just stay behind the cones, as those... more travel advice
Phildagr8's Related Pages
Lebanon Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lebanon
- Hotels in Lebanon
- Shopping in Lebanon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lebanon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lebanon
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lebanon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lebanon
Photos in LebanonSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Providence Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Middleboro Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Lake Placid Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Long Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos