"Welcome to Boston, Massachusetts!" Boston by Phildagr8
Boston Travel Guide: 3,799 reviews and 8,028 photos
You can get almost anything, see many shows, eat almost anything, and it would take you a lifetime to do it all.
Well, I figure that it's worth some of my life to experience, and I can say that it's been worth it so far. I've been to many restaurants, and you'll have to read up on them for certain.
Until then, I'll add some pictures of worthy sites and you'll have to arrange your own vacation trip some day.
This place has the history and ambiance of America's Oldest Restaurant. This place is a National Historic Landmark. The... more travel advice
First, you do want to get Valet Service, and I do mean "Service". It was either $14 or 16, and you give a $2 tip when... more travel advice
Phildagr8's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Providence Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Middleboro Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Long Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos