"Welcome to Ontario, California!" Ontario by Phildagr8
Ontario Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 76 photos
If you find LAX a bit busy, and you live east of LA, then try the airport at Ontario, CA. It's not nearly as busy, not hard to get to, and there's a hotel right across the street! It's quiet and has an outdoor pool, too. There's a restaurant in the hotel, and the hotel as a 'social hour' where you get a free drink (1 per room). The front desk will often have apples or cookies for the taking, too. I went there as it was the next town to Rancho Cucamonga, a town where a supplier of mine was located.
- Pros:inexpensive rooms, free shuttles to airport
- Cons:not much to see nearby
- In a nutshell:Quiet, clean, next to airport & convention center.
An outdoor pool, a restaurant, free social hour (w/free drink) each day, free shuttle service to the mall and airport,... more travel advice
Phildagr8's Related Pages
Ontario Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Ontario"
- "Welcome to Ontario, California!"
- "1.5 Days in Ontario"
- "Surely not Canada's Ontario..."
- "Sauble Beach on Lake Huron"
- "LA's Inland Empire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ontario
- Hotels in Ontario
- Transportation in Ontario
- Nightlife in Ontario
- Restaurants in Ontario
- Shopping in Ontario
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ontario
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ontario?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ontario
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Providence Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Middleboro Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Long Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos