"Miyakojima" Miyakojima by stephhuddleston
Miyakojima Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
My one and only visit to Miyakojima was for the Japan Strongman triathlon: hubby and friends competed.
It's on the ocean and feels very much like the island home I left behind. If you want the feel of an island resort and live closer to Japan than you do Hawaii, this is the place to go.
stephhuddleston's Related Pages
Miyakojima Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miyakojima
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Miyakojima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miyakojima
Top 10 Pages
- Midleton Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kinsale Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Waterford Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Killarney Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Dungarvan Intro, 3 photos
- Shannon 1 review, 1 photo
- Mount Cook National Park 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penticton 1 review
- Kenmare 1 review
- Miyakojima Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.