"Tecate" Tecate by malianrob
Tecate Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 57 photos
I came to Tecate not really expecting a whole lot. I knew it was a small town. A friend of mine is from here and she told me that this is where I can find some pottery that I was looking for and I also wanted to check out prices for the Spanish tile that I am going to need for my roof.
I didnt spend too much time in Tecate because I quickly found what I was looking for and I headed out to the Vineyards and Wineries along the road from Tecate to Ensenada.
I did drive around the town to see what I can get into or what was here. Of course I came on a Sunday and it was later in the afternoon so many things were closed.
I saw the Tecate brewry but was told that they were closed now too and that they no longer are open for tours. I dont know if this is true or not as it was a person walking along the street that told me and I didnt go and check for myself.
I liked the town but it was a little complicated to get here. There was alot of construction on the streets and I had to take a few detours but I eventually got there.
When I finally arrived in Tecate I was very happy that it wasnt very busy or crowded. But there also didnt seem like a lot to do there.
From Tecate we took the Mexico #3 road and headed toward Ensenada. Along this road is called La Ruta del Vino. Along... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Tecate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town Without Borders"
- "Wellness just South of the Border"
- "Tecate, nice little border town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tecate
- Hotels in Tecate
- Restaurants in Tecate
- Warnings and Dangers in Tecate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tecate
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Tecate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecate
Photos in TecateSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues