"Tecate" Tecate by malianrob

Tecate Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 57 photos

I came to Tecate not really expecting a whole lot. I knew it was a small town. A friend of mine is from here and she told me that this is where I can find some pottery that I was looking for and I also wanted to check out prices for the Spanish tile that I am going to need for my roof.
I didnt spend too much time in Tecate because I quickly found what I was looking for and I headed out to the Vineyards and Wineries along the road from Tecate to Ensenada.

I did drive around the town to see what I can get into or what was here. Of course I came on a Sunday and it was later in the afternoon so many things were closed.
I saw the Tecate brewry but was told that they were closed now too and that they no longer are open for tours. I dont know if this is true or not as it was a person walking along the street that told me and I didnt go and check for myself.

Estadio Manuel Ceceña

I liked the town but it was a little complicated to get here. There was alot of construction on the streets and I had to take a few detours but I eventually got there.
When I finally arrived in Tecate I was very happy that it wasnt very busy or crowded. But there also didnt seem like a lot to do there.

• Last visit to Tecate: Sep 2009
  • Intro Updated Sep 28, 2009

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM

i have said "i want tecate" many times in my life, but i yet have to visit the town :O)

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Tecate