"Michelle and I in Xochimilco" Xochimilco by malianrob
Xochimilco Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 99 photos
It is said that Xochimilco is the last remnant of what Mexico City looked like before the Spanish arrived in 1521. These water ways date back to Aztec times.
We got on one of the traineras, which is what the boats are called, and off we went to explore the canals.
This is a very nice estate. There is a museum here and also you can see the Dolores Olmeda house. I heard of this museum... more travel advice
We didnt bring our own food like alot of people do. Our plan was to eat here, and we did just that. The guy rowing our... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Xochimilco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Michelle and I in Xochimilco"
- "The floating gardens of Xochimilco"
- "More pictures"
- "The Strange Land of Xochimilco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xochimilco
- Transportation in Xochimilco
- Restaurants in Xochimilco
- Warnings and Dangers in Xochimilco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xochimilco
- 4 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Xochimilco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xochimilco
Photos in XochimilcoSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues