"Toronto with my sister!" Toronto by malianrob

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,305 reviews and 8,875 photos

Toronto Canada

I never thought too much about going to Toronto, in other words, it wasnt on my "to do" or "to go to" list, but I am glad i went. I had been to Canada before (Vancouver and Victoria) and I thought it was pretty nice but Toronto didnt really catch my interest.
My sisters job was sending her to Toronto for a week long seminar and she invited my to come along. Feeling the need to take a little vacation I said sure.
I wasnt sure what to expect but I ended up really liking Toronto a lot! We did a lot of walking and we visited a lot of different places but we mostly stayed in the Entertainment district and Financial district.
The area we were at was clean and appeared to be pretty safe.
We went in late September to early October and the weather was alittle unpredictable. One day it rained, another day it was pretty warm, most days it was slightly chilly.

Many people said that the people in Toronto are not too friendly and I did find that to be true. They werent mean, just a little bit rude. I dont know, maybe its just different attitudes but You dont get that warm, friendly feeling from most people here.
We still had a good time and I did enjoy Toronto a lot.
There is quite a diverse population here which always makes things interesting.
I have to admit though, my main reason for going to Toronto was to see Niagra Falls!

• Pros:Beautiful city
  • Last visit to Toronto: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 6, 2006

Comments

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto