Las Vegas Hotel Tips by malianrob

Las Vegas Hotels: 267,746 reviews and 2,168 photos

Karins Timeshare - Las Vegas
Cancun Resort: Karins Timeshare Cancun Resort Review

We had to come here and check it out. Karin and Dave (our good friends) bought this timeshare and from the pictures it looked awesome. So on one of our stays at Vegas we came to the Cancun Resort for their day use. First of all, we were not disappointed. The place is beautiful! We rented some rafts to float on and they even gave us towels. everything was free (to rent) and the place was very clean, great staff.
I own a timeshare myself and i definately would concider trading through RCI or II and staying at this resort.

Unique Qualities: The theme throughout the resort is of course a Mayan Theme. It actually did remind me of Cancun!

Address: 8335 Las Vegas Blvd. So., , Las Vegas, Nevada 8912

Theme: Other

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Updated May 30, 2006
Asian- Hawaiian Theme - Las Vegas
Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino: Asian- Hawaiian Theme The Quad Resort and Casino Review

The Imperial Palace isnt one of my favorite hotels but i have stayed here many times because the rates arent too bad. Also my friends love to stay here for some reason. I stayed here one time during the new years weekend and we were surprised to find availability and resonable prices. The good thing about this hotel is that its right on the strip in the middle of everything. It is right next to Harrahs. The rooms are simple but neat and clean. The only real bad thing that i can think of is the elevator problem. Just be ready to take the stairs more often than you might care for.

Unique Qualities: The Dealertainers- some of the Dealers at the tables are dressed to impersonate thd blues brothers, madonna, marilyn monroe and Rod Stewart. I think there are a few others as well. Its kinda funny how they will break out into a routine.

Address: 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Comparison: less expensive than average

Directions: From I-15 North Exit Flamingo Road (Exit #38) to the right Continue East down Flamingo Rd.Turn left on Las Vegas Blvd. South ,Imperial Palace will be on your right side

Phone: 800-634-6441

Price: US$80-120

Website: http://www.imperialpalace.com

• Updated May 30, 2006
Adult fun at this Hotel - Las Vegas
Hard Rock Hotel And Casino: Adult fun at this Hotel Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Review

Address: 4455 PARADISE ROAD, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Comparison: more expensive than average

Price: US$120-180

• Written May 29, 2006
Breath taking - Las Vegas
The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino: Breath taking The Venetian Review

They say that theres nothing standard about the standard room at the Venetian. Thats the truth. I stayed here once. A friend of mine was in Vegas and invited me to go over. It was Superbowl Weekend and I knew Vegas was going to be happening! The room was incredible. It was bigger than my intire apartment at the time. The bathroom was almost bigger than my enitre apartment! It was beautiful, very classy, clean, breath taking! I loved the rooms at the Venetian better than the rroms at Ceasers Palace. There was also a sunken living room, and all the decorations were amazing.

Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Comparison: most expensive

Price: US$180 and up

• Updated May 25, 2006
Long time Classic - Las Vegas
Caesars Palace: Long time Classic Caesars Palace Review

Caesars Palace is a modern-day Roman Empire that will dazzle you with unparalleled excitement and challenge your every skill.
This hotel just says Class all over it.

Address: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Comparison: more expensive than average

Phone: 1-800-634-6661

Price: US$120-180

• Updated May 24, 2006
My favorite - Las Vegas
Harrah's Hotel and Casino Las Vegas: My favorite Harrah's Hotel and Casino Las Vegas Review

I have to say that Harrahs is my favorite hotel in Vegas. At least my favorite that I can afford. There are tons of more beautiful, extravagant, new hotels but I feel i get my monies worth here. I have a players card from Harrah's/Rio and i cant say I gamble too much. it seems that even though i am not a high roller i get treat great here and I get alot of comps. I think that their players total rewards program is one of the best here in Vegas. I also found out that I can now use my players card in more hotels like the Paris and a few others, (i forgot the names). I have stayed at Harrah's or the Rio on a weekend for $39-69 a night. Or free on certain weekends and on weekdays. Like i said before, this is great because i am not a big gambler. They always send me free show tickets and free or discounts for their restaurants.
The rooms are very nice, clean, and staff is friendly. I have never had a bad experience here.

Unique Qualities: Cafe Andreotti:
For the old-world charm and cuisine of Italy, journey to Cafe Andreotti for an innovative selection of daily specials, including all your Italian favorites. The Range Steakhouse:
Succulent steaks, prime rib, seafood, and poultry entrees are presented in an intimate setting that boasts a spectacular view of the famed Las Vegas Strip.
Winning Streaks Bar & Grill:
Watch all your favorite sports while enjoying a unique assortment of appetizers, burgers and sandwiches. Fresh Market Square Buffet:
The buffet offers a generous selection of various cuisines from around the world, as well as American favorites.
The Range Steakhouse:
Fresh Market Square Buffet:

Address: 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Directions: I-15 No/South:Take Flamingo Rd east exit. Turn left on Las Vegas Blvd. Harrahs is on the right, past the Imperial Palace. From 95 S merge on the I-15 So. Take the Flamingo Rd east exit. left on Las Vegas Blvd. Harrahs is on right past the Imperial Palace.

Phone: 702-369-5222

Price: US$40-80

• Written May 13, 2006

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Las Vegas

Have you been to Las Vegas?

Visiting Las Vegas?
Read real reviews about Las Vegas Hotels!

Top 10 Las Vegas Things to Do