"Makaha" Makaha by malianrob
Makaha Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Makaha beach is the most beautiful in all of the Waianae cost of O'ahu. It is one of the best-kept secrets on Oahu. It is still country and populated by local people who like to fish.
We came to Makaha to visit some of Robs cousins who live in the area. It is definitely a town untouched by tourism. Some people might say it is an unsafe town, I found it beautiful.
Makaha is about 45 minutes from the Honolulu International Airport and about 55 minutes from Waikiki and Honolulu (all depends on traffic and time of day of course).
Robs cousins took us to the beach here. We were the only ones at this place. I asked Jericho the name of this beach and he said the locals call it Pray for Sex Beach.
- Pros:BEAUTIFUL beaches, breathtaking scenery, awesome sunsets, and local flavor
malianrob's Related Pages
Makaha Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Makaha
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Makaha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Makaha
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues