"Kihei" Kihei by malianrob

Kihei Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 141 photos

Well here I was in Maui. First time for me. My kids have been here before and my husband lived in Maui for a while.
We stayed in Kihei because this is where we had our timeshare. It was located right in front of Kamaole Beach. There are nicer places to stay ln the island but Kihei was fine for us. First of all it was free to stay here because we own a condo with Worldmark. It was in a decent location a short walk from the beach and it was not a very busy place. It was a very relaxing atmosphere, not too crowded.
With our timeshare we have another lacation also on Maui but it is in the Kaanapali area. I heard that it was a nicer location but the condo is smaller and much older. On top of that it wasnt available.
Over the years we have got alot of great use with our timeshare. We are a rather large family and our timeshare was one of the best things that has happened for us. It has made travel inexpensive and do-able for us.
For example our trip to Maui, we paid only for our airfare and that was it. That was nice.

Kihei is considered to be the South Side of Maui. It is also the drier part of the island. It is 99 miles SE of Honolulu, Hawaii.

• Last visit to Kihei: Jul 2009
  • Intro Updated Sep 29, 2009

Comments

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Kihei