"Kihei" Kihei by malianrob
Kihei Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 185 photos
Well here I was in Maui. First time for me. My kids have been here before and my husband lived in Maui for a while.
We stayed in Kihei because this is where we had our timeshare. It was located right in front of Kamaole Beach. There are nicer places to stay ln the island but Kihei was fine for us. First of all it was free to stay here because we own a condo with Worldmark. It was in a decent location a short walk from the beach and it was not a very busy place. It was a very relaxing atmosphere, not too crowded.
With our timeshare we have another lacation also on Maui but it is in the Kaanapali area. I heard that it was a nicer location but the condo is smaller and much older. On top of that it wasnt available.
Over the years we have got alot of great use with our timeshare. We are a rather large family and our timeshare was one of the best things that has happened for us. It has made travel inexpensive and do-able for us.
For example our trip to Maui, we paid only for our airfare and that was it. That was nice.
My daughter was driving me nuts about surfing lessons while we were on Oahu. We didnt get a chance to do it there but... more travel advice
We stayed at Worldmark By Wyndam because this is the timeshare we own. There are many beautiful hotels and so many... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Kihei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kihei, Maui, Hawaii"
- "Good Parks and Beaches for Kids"
- "Maui Page"
- "I live in Kihei"
- "Stayed In Kihei and Loved it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kihei
- Hotels in Kihei
- Transportation in Kihei
- Nightlife in Kihei
- Restaurants in Kihei
- Shopping in Kihei
- Warnings and Dangers in Kihei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kihei
- 4 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Kihei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kihei
Photos in KiheiSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues