"Carson, CA" Top 5 Page for this destination Carson by malianrob

Carson Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 61 photos

Someone being naughty, please excuse the finger.

Carson is not too far from where I grew up. As a matter of fact its the next town over.
On this particular night we were invited by some good friends to go see a soccer game at the Homedepot center. I had never gone to a professional Soccer game so this was really exciting for me. Althought I am not a soccer fan we really had a great time. The best part of all was that after the game was over, I was home in less than fifteen minutes. The homedepot center is home to the LA Galaxy, Chivas USA and Major League Lacrosse's (MLL) Los Angeles Riptide.
The David Beckham Academy for youth soccer, Andre Agassi's Safe Passage All Stars at-risk youth tennis program and the nationally recognized Athletes' Performance training center for elite and professional athletes are all based at The Home Depot Center.

I have also come to the Home Depot Center to watch concerts, like Greenday. Its a nice looking place and small enough so that every seat is a "good seat".

The Stadium Club

Manny is a season ticket holder so we were able to get into the Stadium Club. We watched the game from there as we ate our dinner. It was great! We had the percfect seats.

CHIVAS TOWN

• Intro Updated Apr 18, 2006

• kevostyle's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2006 at 12:38 PM

Through VT is the only way I can get ahold of you! Dont forget about this Saturday, for dave's thing. So who's the naughty one? Rob?

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Carson