"Bass Lake and Lake Reddinger" Bass Lake by malianrob
Bass Lake Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 20 photos
See no evil...
Speak no evil.....
Hear no evil........
"Work like you dont need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
And dance like no one is watching."
We discovered Lake Reddinger by accident. Our trip was to Bass Lake but we didnt know that there was a $50 permit fee to get on the Lake with our seadoos. (jet ski's and seadoos $50, boats are much more and the price depends on the horsepower). On top of that the lake was congested. There were so many people trying to get on the lake that i was alittle let down. The Lake is beautiful but not what i was looking for.
Another thing we didnt care for was that there are only specific places were you can go with your seadoo or boat. We wanted alittle more freedom so we asked around trying to see what we can do and a local told us to "go where the locals go". Lake Reddinger was free, about 15-20 minutes away, and hardly no one on the water. We found a little beach and relaxed there til dusk. It was so awesome!
There are tons of trails you can hike and lots to see. One of the things I found quite interesting is this huge rock... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Bass Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bass Lake & The Sierra National Forest"
- "Bass Lake and Lake Reddinger"
- "Corndoggy's new Bass Lake Page"
- "Bass Lake is For Romance"
- "Bass Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bass Lake
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bass Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bass Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (34)
Latest Bass Lake hotel reviews
- Pines Resort Conference Center
- 179 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013