"Beautiful Moorea" Moorea by malianrob

Moorea Travel Guide: 315 reviews and 660 photos

We stayed on Moorea for about 5 days. It was so beautiful and a wonderful place to vacation at with your spouse or significant other.
It was funny because we met a few people that came from Hawaii. It was two guys and a girl. Basically a couple and another guy friend of theirs. He thought it would be great to come along and met ladies. It didnt even occur to him that Tahiti (Moorea and Bora Bora) is a place that couples go to. There really arent very many "single" people that come to the these islands.
I guess there's always the locals. Now thats a possibility.

The island itself is beautiful. The water, the landscape, the tranquility you feel here. Its all wonderful. The down side is the cost of things. I did do alot of research on Tahiti and I knew what I was getting myself into so it wasnt that much of a shock. But be prepared to spend some money.

It was definitely a wonderful place to go to at least once in your life. Would I come back? I dont know. Maybe to go to Bora Bora or another island. I might. I did really like it here but I dont know if I liked it enough to come back. I kind of have the attitude of "okay, i have been here, done that...Next...".
It was a wonderful place to come to to relax at but it did leave me desiring alittle bit more. But thats just me.
I do believe though that Moorea or any of these islands are a wonderful place to spend a honeymoon at. It was very romantic.

• Last visit to Moorea: May 2010
  • Intro Updated Jun 7, 2010

• Stine620's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Wow it looks really amazing there! Beautiful pictures:)

• kevostyle's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Looks like you guys had a great time in Moorea! One of my dream spots. i liked your pictures.

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Moorea