"Beautiful Moorea" Moorea by malianrob
Moorea Travel Guide: 314 reviews and 659 photos
We stayed on Moorea for about 5 days. It was so beautiful and a wonderful place to vacation at with your spouse or significant other.
It was funny because we met a few people that came from Hawaii. It was two guys and a girl. Basically a couple and another guy friend of theirs. He thought it would be great to come along and met ladies. It didnt even occur to him that Tahiti (Moorea and Bora Bora) is a place that couples go to. There really arent very many "single" people that come to the these islands.
I guess there's always the locals. Now thats a possibility.
The island itself is beautiful. The water, the landscape, the tranquility you feel here. Its all wonderful. The down side is the cost of things. I did do alot of research on Tahiti and I knew what I was getting myself into so it wasnt that much of a shock. But be prepared to spend some money.
It was definitely a wonderful place to go to at least once in your life. Would I come back? I dont know. Maybe to go to Bora Bora or another island. I might. I did really like it here but I dont know if I liked it enough to come back. I kind of have the attitude of "okay, i have been here, done that...Next...".
It was a wonderful place to come to to relax at but it did leave me desiring alittle bit more. But thats just me.
I do believe though that Moorea or any of these islands are a wonderful place to spend a honeymoon at. It was very romantic.
I saw two different local beers. I cant remember the name of the other one but this one was called Hinano. It was very... more travel advice
They say it takes 7 minutes to fly from Papeete to Moorea and vice versa but why would you fly if its only 30 minutes on... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Moorea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moorea, Tahiti's beautiful smaller sister"
- "Moorea ... The Perfect South Sea Island"
- "Moorea: My favorite Tahitian Island"
- "Moorea - Tahisian island paradise!!!"
- "Tahiti's Beautiful Neighbor"
- "Week # 1 of an Amazing Honeymoon - Moorea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moorea
- Hotels in Moorea
- Transportation in Moorea
- Nightlife in Moorea
- Restaurants in Moorea
- Shopping in Moorea
- Warnings and Dangers in Moorea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moorea
- 10 Reviews
- 113 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Moorea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moorea
Photos in MooreaSee All Photos (113)
Videos in MooreaSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (34)
Latest Moorea hotel reviews
- Sofitel Moorea la Ora Beach Resort
- 573 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea
- 563 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- 987 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Hotel Hibiscus
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Hotel Les Tipaniers
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Moorea Camping
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2013