"Urubamba River- White water rafting" Urubamba by malianrob

Urubamba Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 99 photos

Adrianna and I found a new hobby here in Peru. We wanted to go tubing but signed up for this adventure enstead. It was so much fun!
We wanted to do a catagory 2 but the river was low so they convinced us to do a catagory 3. Needless to say I was very nervous.

Whitewater rafting is alot of work! My whole body was sore after this adventure. I think our friends that were on our raft thought it would be more fun too. You quickly learn that its work and you have to be a team. I dont think they expected to get a work out for some reason.
They quickly tired and pretty much stopped rowing! Our British friends just couldnt keep up or had no desire to.
Adriana and I and our guide were doing all the work. We werent too happy about that.

The landscape around the Urubamba River was so beautiful and when we werent rowing our little hearts out we were admiring the scenery.

• Last visit to Urubamba: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 26, 2007

• ribbs's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Looks like you and Adrianna had a really good time. We all need to goup north and go white water rafting. It will be alot of fun.-R

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Badges & Stats in Urubamba

Have you been to Urubamba?

Latest Activity in Urubamba