"Banos adventures" Baños by malianrob
Baños Travel Guide: 190 reviews and 753 photos
We went through banos rented bikes and went down hill as far as possible. It was an awesome way to see the sights with out missing all the things that you miss if you were driving in a car.
May 2009, on this visit to Banos we stayed the weekend and then headed on to Tena.
Banos is a touristy town with a very local feel to it. There are many places to stay the night like higher end hotels or you can stay in a hostel. We stayed in a hostel for $8 per night that had its own bathroom and included breakfast in the morning.
During this time of year I really didnt see too many tourist from other countries. There were many Ecuadorians from the coast like Guayaquil.
We parked the car and strolled around then town by foot. The main part of town in small enough to go on foot pretty much everywhere you want to go.
It can be hot here but it rains frequently so be prepared. I ruined a good pair of Uggs here.
Because I had my daughter with me we didnt go into any bars but there are tons of them. There are also many people... more travel advice
My cousins usually stay at the Hostel el Eden but they were booked so we walked around to see where we can get a... more travel advice
malianrob's Related Pages
Baños Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baños de Agua Santa"
- "Avenida de las Cascadas, and Baños"
- "A Bug in Baños"
- "Baños - A relaxing adventure"
- "Banos: Ecuador's Adventure Capital"
- "Banos adventures"
- "Waterfalls Everywhere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baños
- Hotels in Baños
- Transportation in Baños
- Nightlife in Baños
- Restaurants in Baños
- Shopping in Baños
- Warnings and Dangers in Baños
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baños
- 10 Reviews
- 116 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Baños?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baños
Photos in BañosSee All Photos (116)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues