"Cotocollao Quito" Cotocollao by malianrob
Cotocollao Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 15 photos
My uncles and aunties like to tell stories of how Cotocollao used to look like. When my grandparents bought this house years ago there was hardly nothing around. They were able to get a large plot of land and my uncle would go down the street to fetch water for the neighborhood. Even when I was a little girl, I remember the bathroom used to be outside.
Since then the town has grown dramatically. Things here are crowded now and we have an indoor bathroom now and running water.
I remember seeing pictures in black and white and seeing what a different world my parents lived in at one time. The house was surrounded by countryside, now the big city has swallowed up the quaint little town.
My dad, husband and my boys wearing the Ecuadorean Soccer team jerseys.
We almost saw a game but we missed it! Maybe next time!
malianrob's Related Pages
Cotocollao Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cotocollao
- 0 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Cotocollao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cotocollao
Photos in CotocollaoSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues