Montañita Sports & Outdoors Tips by malianrob Top 5 Page for this destination
Montañita Sports & Outdoors: 5 reviews and 12 photos
It wasnt about futbol here or anything like that. It all about surfing.
Alot of people come from all over the world to surf here. Many major competitions are held here too.
Equipment: You can watch, or join in by getting lessons, or if you already know how to do it then you can rent a board and get out there.
The most dangerous part of the beach is by the Point. There are very jagged rocks that are very sharp, there are also underwater caves here.
More Reviews (24)
- See All The morning routine
- See All We rented a van or fugoneta
- See All Local Food
- Travel light to the coast
- See All Relax as much as you can
- See All Ok, so lets talk about the drugs
- The night time shows in the streets
- Shopping Everywhere....
- See All Charo's bar , hostal and restaurant
- They say that there is no crime in...
- Stop by some of the other little...
Been to Montañita?Share your travels with the world!
malianrob's Related Pages
Montañita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A land of real and fake surfers"
- "Even birds like surfing in Montañita!"
- "A surfer place without surfing - Sans surfer"
- "Montanita, Ecuador's Surfing Mecca"
- "MONTANITA, A CAPTIVATING PLACE!"
- "Montanita... .being lasy..dancing salsa!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montañita
- Hotels in Montañita
- Transportation in Montañita
- Nightlife in Montañita
- Restaurants in Montañita
- Shopping in Montañita
- Warnings and Dangers in Montañita
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bemban Hotels
- Cibinong Hotels
- Odolo Hotels
- Weißenthurm Hotels
- Kaki Bukit
Badges & Stats in Montañita
- 25 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Montañita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montañita
Photos in MontañitaSee All Photos (143)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues