Montañita Packing List Tips by malianrob Top 5 Page for this destination
Montañita What to Pack: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Luggage and bags: We all took one bag but we traveled light. We werent staying that long and its way too hot and humid to even wear jeans. I survived with bathing suits, shorts and sun dresses
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I wore flip flops practically the whole time I was here. That and open toe shoes. It was way too hot to wear tennis shoes.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Most pharmacy supplies are cheaper here but they may not have what you may need.
Photo Equipment: I didnt check out how much photo equipment was in Guayaquil but usually their technology is alittle behind that of the States. Even during our Lay over through Panama in the duty free shops at the airport it wasnt as cheap as in the States. An Ipod for example was $50 more than in the States.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Maybe you should take a hat or something to shield you from the pounding sun.
Miscellaneous: Do not forget the sun block and mosquito repellent. You might also want to bring an umbrella, you can use it to shield you from the sun or to use it when it rains. Although it may rain often it sometimes helps cool off for the heat.
More Reviews (24)
- See All The morning routine
- See All We rented a van or fugoneta
- See All Local Food
- Surfing of course
- See All Relax as much as you can
- See All Ok, so lets talk about the drugs
- The night time shows in the streets
- Shopping Everywhere....
- See All Charo's bar , hostal and restaurant
- They say that there is no crime in...
- Stop by some of the other little...
Been to Montañita?Share your travels with the world!
malianrob's Related Pages
Montañita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A land of real and fake surfers"
- "Even birds like surfing in Montañita!"
- "Great Beach, Great Food, But..."
- "A surfer place without surfing - Sans surfer"
- "Montanita, Ecuador's Surfing Mecca"
- "MONTANITA, A CAPTIVATING PLACE!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montañita
- Hotels in Montañita
- Transportation in Montañita
- Nightlife in Montañita
- Restaurants in Montañita
- Shopping in Montañita
- Warnings and Dangers in Montañita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montañita
- 25 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Montañita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montañita
Photos in MontañitaSee All Photos (143)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues