"Yaguarcocha Lake" Laguna de Yaguarcocha by malianrob
Laguna de Yaguarcocha Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Its hard to imagine that this calm peaceful beautiful place was home to a deadly and bloody battle years ago.
Apparently this was the location where two indigenous tribes fought a very bloody battle. (The Caranquis and the Incas). It was so bloody in fact that the water turned red for days because of all the blood shed.
Now this is a place where you can jetski, ride sea doos and other water craft. You can ride boats here and have picnics. Now there is a race track around this lake also and here you will see national and international car races.
It cost up .30 cents per car to get into this park.
malianrob's Related Pages
Laguna de Yaguarcocha Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laguna de Yaguarcocha
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Laguna de Yaguarcocha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laguna de Yaguarcocha
Photos in Laguna de YaguarcochaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 314 photos, 8 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 35 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 201 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 32 reviews, 197 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 172 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo Intro, 30 reviews, 138 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montañita Intro, 25 reviews, 143 photos, 7 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 26 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 34 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues