"The big apple" New York City by pakistanibrain
New York City Travel Guide: 15,853 reviews and 31,851 photos
This picture was taken on the ferry to Liberty Island when I visited the Statue of Liberty.
I also had the privilege to see the "Top of the World" a few days earlier when I went to the roof of WTC. So I was lucky enough to be there before the horrible disaster in 2001.
This was one of the coolest places in New York. Times Square is really where the world meets. A melting pot of all sorts of people and cultures. Really worth visiting.
- Pros:Melting pot of different people and cultures
- Cons:Too hectic
- In a nutshell:The city of all extremes
I came across this group of drummers who were playing their music using plastic BUCKETS! And that in the Middle of Times... more travel advice
if you intend to visit the Statue of Liberty during the summer months (July/August) you gotta wake up very early. That's... more travel advice
pakistanibrain's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubai Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Lahore Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Amman Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos