"Bad Blumau" Sebersdorf by pakistanibrain
Sebersdorf Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
I stayed at the Rogner-Bad Blumau Wellness Hotel for 2 days during an annual event organized by the company I worked for.
It was a very nice experience to stay in a hotel that is really different, as it has been designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, the designer of the famous Hundertwasser-Haus in Vienna.
pakistanibrain's Related Pages
Sebersdorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Blumau"
- "Rogner Bad Blumau-the nicest SPA in Austria"
- "Bad Waltersdorf"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sebersdorf
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sebersdorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sebersdorf
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubai Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Lahore Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Amman Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos