"The tent city of Mina" Mina by pakistanibrain
Mina Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 25 photos
I was staying in the tent city of Mina for a couple of days during the Hajj 1428 (December 2006/January 2007). Sharing a tent with 63 other people is quite some experience, but it was a very interesting one as well. It was very "multi-tasking" kind of communication during those days.
pakistanibrain's Related Pages
Mina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first Hajj experience!"
- "Mina - the Tent City"
- "The tent city of Mina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mina
- Hotels in Mina
- Transportation in Mina
- Nightlife in Mina
- Restaurants in Mina
- Warnings and Dangers in Mina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mina
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mina
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubai Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Lahore Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Amman Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos