"The Ancient city of Harappa" Harappa by pakistanibrain
Harappa Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 129 photos
The city of Harappa in Pakistan is more than 5000 years old. Some of the ruins of that time are still very well preserved and they also have a small museum there with objects of the time when the city was founded.
Here you can see one of the oldest mosques in Pakistan which is in Harappa.
pakistanibrain's Related Pages
Harappa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harappa - Indus Civilization"
- "The Ancient city of Harappa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harappa
- Hotels in Harappa
- Transportation in Harappa
- Restaurants in Harappa
- Shopping in Harappa
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Harappa
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Harappa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harappa
Photos in HarappaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubai Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Lahore Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Amman Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos