"About me" grant_was_here's Profile
Hi, and thanks for visiting my homepage here on VT. I am a graduate student at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Needless to say, I am eager to explore more of the world and would like to use this website as a catalyst for finding opportunities I would otherwise miss.
I was born in Yerevan, Armenia and have had a real international upbringing in Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Japan and the United States.
Go to Russia and Armenia in the summer of 2006.
I was in Thailand from mid December to mid January. I mostly stayed in Bangkok, but visited Chang Mai for a week. I had never been to Thailand so I've been reading all the tips for Bangkok and Thailand in general on VT - there so much information! Thanks so much everyone for contributing - great pictures too! I was able to participate in my first VT meeting there - and spend time with many VTers!
Please feel free to contact me with questions about the places I've been and especially about Colorado.
I belong to: Society for the Advancement of Central and Eastern European Cultures (SACEEC)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 18 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- grant_was_here and tweetycaro are now friends.
- Commented on C-Care's profile page
- Posted in Travel Colorado Springs Forum "RE: Looking for "Leave it to..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "About me"
updated their Profile Page "About me"
- Wrote a Review Boulder Book Store in Boulder Things to Do
- created a Grand Canyon Travel Page "It's not just hype"
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rocky Mountain National Park 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arches National Park 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aspen 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Diego Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tucson Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo