"Life is a spectacle" Royal Oak by philthyrotten
Royal Oak Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 5 photos
If you're into people watching, or better yet, making a sectale of yourself, then Royal Oak is the place for you. Drive a wacky car? May as well drive it down main street. Own an Iguana? Then you better take it to Starbucks! Are you just looking to be seen? Well then you'll find no better place than Royal Oak to act like an idiot.
This also makes people watching a big "scene." Don't get me wrong, if you want to go out an have a drink, you'll find plenty of that. But it seems like most people like to walk around and watch the other people walking around.
- Pros:Good food, good beer, always entertaining.
- Cons:Potential bad interaction with self centered jackasses.
- In a nutshell:It's where life is a spectacle.
philthyrotten's Related Pages
Royal Oak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the Action Is"
- "Life is a spectacle"
- "Royal Oak is the place to come to-not pass through"
- "Royal Oak, Michigan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Oak
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Royal Oak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Oak
- Morocco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 1 photo
- Burma Intro, 1 photo
- Royal Oak Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.