"Malaysia Truly Asia" cheekin22's Profile

Kuala Lumpur, the Capital of Malaysia
  • Intro Written Nov 28, 2005

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2013 at 10:26 PM

wishing you a very warm happy birthday dear.....

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo

Happy birthday!!!!

• cheekin22's Profile Photo
      Sep 14, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Thanks Saagar :)
      How are you? Where are you these days?

• Saagar's Profile Photo
      Oct 2, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I just had a 6-month leave and changed job when I finished that. Now I am working away in Oslo city, in a branch involving environment and sustainability planning. My job remains international in outlook, but doesn't involve all the travels that my past job had. last year I travelled to Nepal no less than 5 times, staying at least two weeks each time... I wouldn't mind travelling to warmer climes right now, but neither time nor money allow this nowadays. And how and where are you?

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2012 at 3:20 AM

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2012 at 3:20 AM

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2012 at 2:21 AM

1058 VT members are on today's birthday list, you are among one. A warm happy birthday greeting to you. Wish you all the best and keep more travelling. Cheers.

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2012 at 4:01 AM

hey,hey i see u hav been to many places that i have been to. In KL last year we got up early to visit Petronas Towers only to find that it was closed Mondays, then we arrived at 7am on Tuesday but too late, we had to leave early to catch our flight to Vientiane.

• cokes's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Thanks Alot CK , do hope tomorrow will be a good day as I won`t be at work :D

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2009 at 8:52 PM

hi CK.....wishing you a belated happy birthday.. Tabrez from lahore-pakistan

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!