"Southeast USA" elmendorfs's Profile
The Apalachian Mountains in the eastern part of the US offer many wonderful sights and opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activiies. No serious snow skiing, and no 20,000 ft peaks. But lots of opportunity to enjoy nature in a relatively mild climate with four distinct seasons.
There are clear, cold, streams in nearly every fold of these North American "rain forrest" mountains. This creek is near Roaring Fork Rd. on the Motor Nature Trail just south of TN Hwy 73. (Gatlinburg, TN)
April is a beautiful month in the mountains near Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This spring house is on the Walker Sister's homestead near Greenbrier School in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
This collage is made up of pictures taken along the trail to the Walker Sister's homestead and near the Motor Nature Trail.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 47 Reviews
- 166 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- elmendorfs and angiebabe are now friends.
- updated a Nanaimo Travelogue "Nanaimo"
- Posted in Travel Fort Worth Forum "Re: Best Area to Stay for..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Taiwan - Our Private Tour"
- Wrote a Review Awesome Vacation Home Near Denver in Denver Hotels
- Commented on angiebabe's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Southeast USA"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shannon Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination White Rock Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cashiers Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver City Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Nanaimo Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Denver 1 review, 2 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 2 photos