Changsha Shopping Tips by apuleuis Top 5 Page for this destination
Changsha Shopping: 4 reviews and 10 photos
Also called Bu Xing Jie in Chinese. The street is walking traffic only and has shop after shop and a lot of food vendors as well. Good for people watching and there are a lot of statues.
What to buy: Most of the stores are teen clothing and shoes, the same types of stores and products as an American mall. There are also some large department stores and a Wal-Mart.
What to pay: The items in the smaller shops are moderately priced which is part of the reason it is so popular. Department stores tend to be more expensive.
Address: downtown Changsha
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (16)
apuleuis' Related Pages
Changsha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teaching in Changsha"
- "A Foreign Teacher in Changsha"
- "2 weeks in Changsha"
- "Capital city of Hunan province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changsha
- Hotels in Changsha
- Transportation in Changsha
- Nightlife in Changsha
- Restaurants in Changsha
- Shopping in Changsha
- Warnings and Dangers in Changsha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Changsha
- 17 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Changsha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changsha
Photos in ChangshaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fenghuangcun Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Haiti Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues