"Teaching in Changsha" Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha by apuleuis
Changsha Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 315 photos
I lived in Changsha from September of 2008 to June 2010. I was there as an English teacher at an elementary school. It was a great experience and I recommend anyone that is thinking about something like this to do it.
Changsha is the capital of the Hunan province and has a population of about 6,000,000 people. The food here is known for being very spicy. Chairman Mao was born in the Hunan province and went to college in Changsha.
I have also been told that Changsha has the country's best nightlife, although I suspect that is not entirely true. There is a bar street downtown, so it is a good night scene at least.
This academy is over 1000 years old. It has evolved into the modern Hunan University, but many of the old buildings... more travel advice
This restaurant holds 5,000 people! It is split into multiple rooms, so each one doesn't really seem any different than... more travel advice
apuleuis' Related Pages
Changsha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teaching in Changsha"
- "A Foreign Teacher in Changsha"
- "2 weeks in Changsha"
- "Capital city of Hunan province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changsha
- Hotels in Changsha
- Transportation in Changsha
- Nightlife in Changsha
- Restaurants in Changsha
- Shopping in Changsha
- Warnings and Dangers in Changsha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Changsha
- 17 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Changsha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changsha
Photos in ChangshaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fenghuangcun Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munising Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue