"Sheboygan" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan by apuleuis
Sheboygan Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 110 photos
Born and raised in Sheboygan. I think you are required to dislike the place you grow up. But now that I don't live there I realize how much the city had to offer. The lakefront is gorgeous. The art scene is not bad either for a city that size.
GLENSWORLD did a pretty good job of covering everything I'd like to cover. My personal favorites are John Michael Kohler Arts Center (free), trails at Terre Andre State Park (expecially the boardwalk through the dunes), walking out to the lighthouse, the riverfront. Also head out to Kohler and visit the Kohler Design Center (free). If you have the money, stay at the American Club. If you don't have the money (like me) have some three cheese soup at the Horse & Plow or ice cream at The Greenhouse and eat it in the beautiful courtyard. Both of these are in the American Club. If you are looking for theater, the Sheboygan Theater Company is an excellent community theater.
I think Sheboygan is probably one of the best placed to spend Independence Day (at least for its size/location). There... more travel advice
This reminds me of an old fashioned ice cream parlor. So much character inside the building. Quite a big selection too... more travel advice
apuleuis' Related Pages
Sheboygan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harbor Community, Arts Center and Plumbing Capital"
- "STEPPING BACK INTO TIME"
- "Sheboygan -- Not just for brats."
- "Sheboygan & The Blue Harbor Resort"
- "Terry Andrae State Park"
- "Humble Opinions from a Newcomer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sheboygan
- Hotels in Sheboygan
- Restaurants in Sheboygan
- Shopping in Sheboygan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sheboygan
- 11 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sheboygan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sheboygan
Photos in SheboyganSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fenghuangcun Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Haiti Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues