"Welcome to the land of beer, cheese and football" Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay by apuleuis
Green Bay Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 162 photos
Well, I used to live here. I did from 2000 to 2008, I moved here to go to college. Its a nice place. Fairly small so I have always felt very comfortable, but big enough that there is diversity and some things to do. I do get a bit sick of green and gold everything, but such is life. I have a few pictures up, I just took them to finish up a roll. My favorite pictures were before my digital camera, so I will get them up as soon as I scan them in. I finally did it after 6 years of living here, I went to a Packer game, I have a travelogue for that.
On a summer weekend: wildlife sanctuary, Baird's creek to play disc golf, farmers market, garage sales.
On a winter weekend: wildlife sanctuary, Festival of Lights at the botanical garden (wow, do I really do so little in winter?)
On a weekday: The Attic for coffee, used books and conversation with poets, philosophers and artists. Walk along the riverfront.
On a weekday night: The Bar sportsbar
On a weekend night: Anywhere on Washington street, Blackstone Inn restaurant 24hours (love their BLT's)
Shopping: Gnome Games (well, if I'm buying games), Fox River mall in Appleton (hey, it's better)
On a date: Pasquale's restaurant, Cafe Expresso, evening walk along the riverfront.
- Pros:beer and cheese, what else do you need?
- Cons:very industrial, lovely papermill smell
I don't think even most people in Green bay know this exists. It's a beautiful area just south of Green Bay. There is a... more travel advice
700 acre wildlife refuge which includes many trails, a nature center and a zoo-like area. Free admission. Open year... more travel advice
apuleuis' Related Pages
Green Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "(Almost) Nothing About the Packers Here!"
- "Welcome to the land of beer, cheese and football"
- "rstary's new Green Bay Page"
- "My Childhood Home"
- "Our Little Corner of the World"
- "Green Bay and Door County Page"
- "Packers land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Green Bay
- Hotels in Green Bay
- Transportation in Green Bay
- Nightlife in Green Bay
- Restaurants in Green Bay
- Shopping in Green Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Green Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Green Bay
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Green Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Green Bay
Photos in Green BaySee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sheboygan Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fenghuangcun Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Haiti Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Latest Green Bay hotel reviews
- Candlewood Suites Green Bay
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- Hotel Sierra Green Bay
- 170 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Holiday Inn Green Bay City Centre
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- AmericInn Green Bay E Bellevue
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- GuestHouse Hotel Green Bay
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Tundra Lodge Resort & Waterpark
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Comfort Inn Green Bay
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 23, 2013
- St. Brendan's Irish Inn
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Road Star Inn of Green Bay
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 10, 2013
- Airport Settle Inn
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Comfort Suites Green Bay
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013