"Many Visits to Manistique" Manistique by apuleuis
Manistique Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
Because my extended family lives in lower Michigan, Manistique is our halfway point. We have often met and vacationed here, or used this as a stop point of our trip, spending the night.
Last summer we rented a cabin and spent a week here. It is such a gorgeous area. Its full of natural and historical places. Its also out of the way enough that there are not a lot of other tourists.
We spent the trip seeing the local sights, 4-wheeling, going on wine tours, boating to the island shown in this picture, fishing and just enjoying life.
- Pros:Beautiful and interesting
- Cons:Far away from everything (that may be a pro)
- In a nutshell:Great place for a vacation
This is almost 1/2 hour away from Manistique, but probably the closest city to it. It is cool to climb to the top of the... more travel advice
apuleuis' Related Pages
Manistique Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Many Visits to Manistique"
- "krazy76's Manistique Page"
- "The Mysterious Marvels of Manistique"
- "Cross Country Skiing, Skating, Hanging out."
- "Basaic Manistique Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manistique
- Hotels in Manistique
- Nightlife in Manistique
- Restaurants in Manistique
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manistique
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Manistique?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manistique
Photos in ManistiqueSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sheboygan Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changsha Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fenghuangcun Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haiti Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues