apuleuis's profile photo

Lisa Online Now
There's more fun in doing than in having.

My Favorite Pages

Green Bay

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 26, 2015 at 12:46 PM

hi sorry for belated birthday wishes but hope you had a lovely day and its lasted all weekend for you! I had 5-6 days back in Changsha last October. was interesting to back there since previous visit in 1997!

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Jul 24, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day dear friend!

Easonperera's Profile Photo
Easonperera Jul 24, 2015 at 5:20 PM

Happy birth day!

Easonperera's Profile Photo
Easonperera Jun 9, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hello Apuleuis, I am Eason , from Sri Lanka. I have been to Sheboygan in 2006. Lovely area., Nice people there . Have you been to Sri Lanka.? I went to see one of our ancient city last week.This city was the capital of Sri Lanka in 13th century.( Polonnaruwa) . I saw lot of amazing stone carvings there and have enclosed one in my page.

lebron526 Jun 1, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Need a discount hotel in hong kong'. I appreciate your advice.

merchantoftravel May 30, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to '2 days in Hong Kong'. Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

ChloeCartier May 5, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Last name as first name and last name on ticket'. I appreciate your advice.

kayenewland's Profile Photo
kayenewland Feb 3, 2015 at 6:00 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'El Centro or Rodadero'. I appreciate your advice.

• apuleuis's Profile Photo
    apuleuis Feb 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day that stayed near the beach in Rodadero and liked it. Have fun on your trip, I know I'm looking forward to mine!

• kayenewland's Profile Photo
    kayenewland Feb 9, 2015 at 3:38 PM

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on location once you get back if you dont mind :-)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jan 20, 2015 at 2:25 PM

hi, we havent said hi in ages...how have you been, Im visiting family and friends back home in N\z at the moment without sketchy internet though now im sitting outside of the public library that gives 24 hour wifi but its usually too hot to sit outside lol when it shut, now its open i should be sitting inside but the weathers so lovely its like sacrilige to not sit out under the trees...but i cant see my screen so well...the perplexities of life on the internet and VT lol! how are your travel plans for the year ahead? and guess its cold right now where you are? beautiful mid summer here but i need to head back to London soon which is back into winter ;( but i have much to be grateful for!

• apuleuis's Profile Photo
    apuleuis Jul 26, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Colombia was great! And even better - my husband liked it. He's already talking about going back. I told him he'll have to learn some Spanish first :) I did put a bunch of stuff on my pages about it. For a country with a reputation of violence - I thought everyone was especially friendly, even police.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jul 27, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Sounds great! Have you been to Chile - a lot like NZ with its vast variety of landscapes - lakes, volcanoes, desert - quite easy and the cushiest of all the South American countries to drive around inn but beautiful. Bolivia where iwouldnt really havent wanted to travel on my own was absolutely stunning - no idea its got such beautiful scenery.

HendrikRo Dec 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Roadtrip renting a minivan with 2 + mattress in the back'. I appreciate your advice.