"~ Jamaica The Island Of Paradise ~" Top 5 Page for this destination Jamaica by Heavens-Mirror

Jamaica Travel Guide: 2,494 reviews and 4,971 photos

~ Lets Get Together & Feel Alright ~

I went to JAMAICA on 16th March 2006. I had an amazing time here and would love to go back again. I stayed at the Starfish Trelawny in Falmouth. Its an amazing hotel and my thanks goes out to all the staff there who helped me to enjoy my stay.

A big shout out to the Entertainment Crew..... Aldane, Velesha, Mona, Delmore, Huie, Michelle & Christopher for all the great entertainment we did at the hotel. I especially loved the Beach Party every Tuesday night on Falmouth beach.

For anyone wanting to visit Jamaica i would definetly recommend it to you, it is an island of paradise, sunshine, music, dance, love, clear blue waters, golden white sand and of course friendly people!

I hope my photos and tips are helpful for anyone wanting to visit this beautiful island. Enjoy!

~ Visiting a Jamaican Reggae Bar ~

I loved visiting a real Jamaican Reggae bar in Jamaica. One of the locals took us out for the night and we went to a Jamaican bar where no tourists go. It was great although i felt abit odd as we were the only English people in there..Haha. After a couple of drinks we watched the guys dance and then helped serve up some drinks at the bar. Everyone in Jamaica are so laid back... If you want somewhere to chill then this is the place.

This is the destination where i would love to get married to Gaz. Id love to go back and stay in the resort of Negril or Ocho Rios. If anyone can recommend some nice hotels that do dream weddings then please get in touch and let me know.

• Pros:Gorgeous clean beaches, lovely friendly locals & cheap to eat out
  • Cons:Getting the 10 hour flight back home
  • In a nutshell:!!!PARADISE!!!
  • Last visit to Jamaica: Mar 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 11, 2007

• rubythegroovy's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I love going to JA. It is the most topographically diverse Island in the Carrieban, affordable and you can drink tap water and not get sick. Huge plus for me. I took my husband there and he got hooked on JA too. I love it. The best bang for your money, the beaches are gorgeous, food is great, and the locals wonderfull. SO far went to Kingston,Blue Mountain, Negril, Mandeville(Tuscay of Jamaica) and Montego Bay. Next trip to Port Antonio.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I gotta love a VT page that starts off with a riff line from Bob Marley. Cool, mon. Nice page.

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2009 at 7:37 AM

LOVE the photo which accompanies your Snorkeling tip - if I looked that good in a swimsuit, I'd have a lot more photos taken! ...

• Nov 25, 2008 at 1:13 PM

bringing back my memories of this beautiful place. I went downtown a few times uring the day but never went to street parties were they really good?

• Nov 24, 2008 at 6:23 AM

Snorkelling is a big favorite of mine. You see such nice things, but I also find it a bit scary.

• Oct 16, 2007 at 12:53 PM

That looks like sooo much fun :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 4:06 PM

nice to see your trip to Jamaica, hope i get there myself one day!

• Mysammy's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM

WOW!!! what a wonderful trip !!!!thanks for sharing great tips :) cheers

• SURFIN7TH's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 6:50 AM

The disposable cameras work pretty well. Great Page.

• zoe_girl18's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 11:03 PM

great tips :) i wish i can go to jamaica in the future too!!!

Heavens-Mirror

“Travelling is an addiction”

Badges & Stats in Jamaica

Have you been to Jamaica?