"~ Nottingham ~" Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham by Heavens-Mirror

Nottingham Travel Guide: 378 reviews and 819 photos

~ The Land Of Yorkshire Pudding & Carling Beer ~

I was born in Nottingham, which is great for nightlife & of course lots of shopping... it has some great clubs although i dont go out here much. It is a fantastic city for stag & hen nights aswell as a good sightseeing around Nottingham Castle as this is the City of Robin Hood.

Nottingham is famous for Ghost Walks, i tried one out last year at the Old Salutation Inn Pub which is famous for many sightings of Ghosts & i had an excellent time although it was very spine chilling!

Here are a few facts about Nottingham that you may want to know:

* 5th largest shopping population in the country.

* Nottingham has 400 clubs, pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants with capacity for 110,000 customers.

* 11 million visitors a year. Tourism brings in ?139 Million.

* Goose Fair (first week in October on Forest Recreation Ground) is the largest travelling fair in Europe.

* Heights of buildings in Nottingham are:
Victoria Centre flats - 250ft
Nottingham Castle - 213ft
The Council House - 200ft
The Trent Building - 170ft
Big Ben Ride, (Goose Fair) - 140ft

And theres just a few bits of useless information on my hometown of Nottingham.

I enjoy living in Nottingham but i spend alot of time in Derby as thats where my Boyfriend Gaz lives & i spend alot of time in his area. As you can see from the photo its always cold here, it can be very wet & windy during the winter months. Its only the weather & the cost of living that gets me down about this Country.

~ I Love You Gaz ~

This is me & my gorgeous Boyfriend Gaz sharing a romantic kiss together. Cant wait to get my own place with you honey & share some more fabulous holidays together! Mwah

• Pros:Good Shopping, Excellent Nightlife & Lots of History
  • Cons:Crime over the last couple of years
  • In a nutshell:More than just Robin Hood hehe!
  • Last visit to Nottingham: Mar 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 22, 2007

• Dec 3, 2008 at 8:25 AM

Hi! Me and my girlfriend travel a lot. We will be in the Cotswolds in May, 2009. Do you have any suggestions? -David-

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Heya I'm visiting Nottingham for the first time at the end of the month visiting a friend, recommend any nice restuarants to eat & socialise?

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 1:17 PM

did you see that a budet airline started flying from nottingham to copenhagen? www.sterling.eu

• aqazi's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 2:39 PM

Great pages, made me think of the nights out at cock city and titzys!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2006 at 2:03 PM

Sure that Nottingham has more than Robin Hood for the visitors with all those attractive ladies on display ;-))

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 3:59 PM

I see your birthday's coming up. Enjoy! 21's a big deal here in the US.

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 3:18 PM

Hi, enjoyed reading your page. Lots of Happy memories for me of the Goose Fair, and Victoria Centre, I must get round to revisiting soon! Best Wishes, Sue x

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 2:43 PM

When my older son was 10 I let him plan our itinerary and Nottingham was the first place we went. Because of Robin Hood, of course. Glad to see there is some other stuff there as well.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 3:47 PM

Wonderful page Stacey. I love your personal slant on things and good pics.

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2006 at 11:45 PM

Want to see Nothingam girls in reality.;) All the best in your love!

Heavens-Mirror Used To Live Here!

Heavens-Mirror

“Travelling is an addiction”

Badges & Stats in Nottingham

Have you been to Nottingham?