"~ Nottingham ~" Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham by Heavens-Mirror
Nottingham Travel Guide: 378 reviews and 819 photos
I was born in Nottingham, which is great for nightlife & of course lots of shopping... it has some great clubs although i dont go out here much. It is a fantastic city for stag & hen nights aswell as a good sightseeing around Nottingham Castle as this is the City of Robin Hood.
Nottingham is famous for Ghost Walks, i tried one out last year at the Old Salutation Inn Pub which is famous for many sightings of Ghosts & i had an excellent time although it was very spine chilling!
Here are a few facts about Nottingham that you may want to know:
* 5th largest shopping population in the country.
* Nottingham has 400 clubs, pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants with capacity for 110,000 customers.
* 11 million visitors a year. Tourism brings in ?139 Million.
* Goose Fair (first week in October on Forest Recreation Ground) is the largest travelling fair in Europe.
* Heights of buildings in Nottingham are:
Victoria Centre flats - 250ft
Nottingham Castle - 213ft
The Council House - 200ft
The Trent Building - 170ft
Big Ben Ride, (Goose Fair) - 140ft
And theres just a few bits of useless information on my hometown of Nottingham.
I enjoy living in Nottingham but i spend alot of time in Derby as thats where my Boyfriend Gaz lives & i spend alot of time in his area. As you can see from the photo its always cold here, it can be very wet & windy during the winter months. Its only the weather & the cost of living that gets me down about this Country.
This is me & my gorgeous Boyfriend Gaz sharing a romantic kiss together. Cant wait to get my own place with you honey & share some more fabulous holidays together! Mwah
- Pros:Good Shopping, Excellent Nightlife & Lots of History
- Cons:Crime over the last couple of years
- In a nutshell:More than just Robin Hood hehe!
The Ice Arena is fantastic, we went here to see Justin Timberlake on 19th May 2007. It was the most amazing show i have... more travel advice
Antibo's has a fantastic menu with lots of choice for all tastes, Pizzas, spaghetti, steaks, kebabs and more. The staff... more travel advice
Heavens-Mirror's Related Pages
Nottingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~ Nottingham ~"
- "CITY THAT NEVER STOPS !"
- "Introducing Nottingham!!! (Home)"
- "I'm getting more and more attached to this city"
- "A thriving University City"
- "The real Midlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nottingham
- Hotels in Nottingham
- Transportation in Nottingham
- Nightlife in Nottingham
- Restaurants in Nottingham
- Shopping in Nottingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Nottingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nottingham
- 14 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Nottingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nottingham
Photos in NottinghamSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sosúa Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jamaica Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derby Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos