Cairo Favorite Tips by Heavens-Mirror
Cairo Favorites: 240 reviews and 326 photos
Wow what a view
Favorite thing: Just look at those amazing views of the pyramids at night, you can guarantee the sunset will be different each night during your stay so make sure you get plenty of photos. They look great blown up & framed onto your wall at home....
Me in front of the Sphinx
Favorite thing: I really love Cairo, i miss the pyramids, the sound of car horns in the streets, the people, i miss Shisha & i really miss watching the sunset beautifully over the pyramids at dawn.
If you have never been to Cairo then visiting the pyramids is a must, also visit Cairo Museum & the Citadel Mosque.
Fondest memory: The best memory of Cairo was when i went on the Pyramids tour, i remember being in the limo & turning around the corner near the Sphinx & seeing it for the first time was breathtaking, i couldnt stop staring because it amazed me so much & it was my dream to always visit.
Also standing next to the largest Pyramid was a wonderful experience, i couldnt believe my eyes & how big it was, no photo can show just how massive they really are.
More Reviews (33)
- See All ~ The Arabic Language...Some Useful...
- See All ~ Great Buffet Meal & Belly Dancers ~
- See All ~ Golf at The Mena House Oberoi ~
- See All ~ Egyptian Museum ~
- See All ~ Underground Tomb at Giza Pyramids ~
- See All ~ Very Nice Supermarket & Excellent...
Heavens-Mirror's Related Pages
Cairo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairo`s yellow pages!"
- "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- "CAIRO... still thinking of..."
- "3 decades living in Cairo and yet exploring more"
- "The 4 days were far from enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairo
- Hotels in Cairo
- Transportation in Cairo
- Nightlife in Cairo
- Restaurants in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairo
- 35 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 97 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairo
- Posted in Travel Ras Al Khaimah Forum "Re: Al Hamra Fort.....Is it good?"
- Wrote a Review ~ The Arabic Language...Some Useful Phrases ~ in Cairo Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "~ Delicious Pizzas & Great Prices ~"
- Commented on one of TheWanderingCamel's Cairo travel pages
- updated a Cairo Travel Page "~ Cairo ~"
Photos in CairoSee All Photos (67)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sosúa Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jamaica Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derby Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
- Khan el Khalili- 84 Reviews, 148 Photos
- Egyptian Museum of Antiquities- 208 Reviews, 326 Photos
- Coptic Cairo - Al-Mu'allaqah Church - Hanging Church- 32 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali - Alabaster- 74 Reviews, 151 Photos
- Great Sphinx - Abu Al-Hol- 63 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Giza & El-Dokki Neighborhood- 103 Reviews, 215 Photos
- River Nile- 25 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Coptic Cairo- 42 Reviews, 95 Photos
- Saqqara Pyramid of Djoser & Necropolis- 70 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Cairo Citadel - Salah El Din Al Ayouby Citadel- 69 Reviews, 159 Photos
See All Cairo Things to Do