Sharm El Sheikh Packing List Tips by Heavens-Mirror Top 5 Page for this destination
Sharm El Sheikh What to Pack: 29 reviews and 19 photos
~ Have you packed everything? ~
Luggage and bags: A rucksack is needed for any trips or excursions to pack all your everyday needs such as water, sun tan lotions, aspirin/imodium, Towels, camera and money.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Lots of Summer clothing is needed, swim suits, bikinis, shorts, t-shirts, sandals and flip flops. Long trousers and long sleeved tops are needed if you are visiting holy places such as Mosques or monastries. In the winter months i would advise to take a light jacket for the evenings as it does get a little bit chilly as you are by the sea. However during the day it is always very warm sun bathing weather.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Toiletries are widely available allover Sharm and are very cheap compared to England. You can buy them from the local pharmacies or supermarkets.
Photo Equipment: A good camera is needed for Sharm, there lots of beautiful photo opportunities and fabulous sunsets to get some excellent photos. Also an underwater camera is ideal for any boat trips or snorkelling/diving.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A good pair of sensible shoes is needed for any excursions you do where you will be walking in the heat. Also sunhats/sun glasses are needed as the heat in Egypt can become very hot.
Miscellaneous: I would advise buying some hand sanitiser spray or gel as the money in Egypt is filthy, i have heard it is the money that can cause a bad tummy and not the food or climate like most people think. Therefore i always carry a bottle for when i cannot wash my hands.
Also take packets of tissues with you as not all public places have it in the toilets.
More Reviews (24)
- See All ~ Snorkelling in Ras Mohammed By Boat ~
- See All ~ Buying Alcohol ~
- See All ~ Famous Nightclub in Sharm El Sheikh ~
- See All ~ You Cant Go Wrong With It ~
- See All ~ Weather ~
- ~ Lots of bargains ~
Heavens-Mirror's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 25 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 128 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Ras Al Khaimah Forum "Re: Al Hamra Fort.....Is it good?"
- Wrote a Review ~ Snorkelling in Ras Mohammed By Boat ~ about Ras Mohammed National Park in Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "~ Snorkelling in Ras Mohammed By Boat ~"
- Commented on one of kayleigh06's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sosúa Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jamaica Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derby Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Naama Bay- 25 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Snorkeling- 31 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Excursions- 43 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Ras Mohammed National Park- 33 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Quad Biking- 25 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Beaches- 16 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Scuba Diving- 36 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Old Town Sharm- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
- St. Catherine's Monastery- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Sharks Bay- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do