"~ ღღ Heavens Mirror ღღ ~" Heavens-Mirror's Profile

~ Welcome to my world of travels ~

My name is Stacey ~ Im 24 Years old & got engaged to my gorgeous Boyfriend Gaz on my 21st Birthday last year (April 15th 2006) ~ He asked me to marry him on our weekend trip to Prague which i will never forget~ Love you baby so much ~ I love travelling & have a strong passion to travel the world one day, i never travelled as a child and didn't experience my first holiday abroad until the age of 14 years when my mum took me to Mexico for Christmas ~ I work as a travel agent for Thomson ( used to be Lunn Poly) ~ I have not been many places but hoping to go allover the world ~ I love eating out and enjoying a beer in the pub with Gaz ~ Seeing my friends ~ Listening to Music ~ And of course travelling ~ My favourite destination is Dubai at the moment after spending 10 nights here i absolutely love the Arabian Gulf. Dubai was once a secret gem & i'm glad its now been revealed to us all! So a big thank you goes out to that fabulous person who came across this amazing place! Fantastic ~

~ My friend Gizelle in Dubai ~

My friend Gizelle and her two boys Gervaze & Elijah got back from Dubai at Christmas. They had a great time and even met John Terry from Chelsea. I thought id share this photo with you all as its a great photo of them all together. It's a shame i didnt get to meet any nice famous people when i was there. Hehe. Maybe some other time.

~ Egypt ~

I first discovered my love for Cairo when i was lucky enough to visit there in 2003. We went in December & my first visit was a twin centre to Luxor for 7 days & Cairo for 8 days.

I really enjoyed it & fell in love straight away, ive not looked back since & still love it.... i cannot describe how breathtaking the pyramids & Sphinx really are, no matter how many photos of them i show people nothing compares to actually being there & standing in front of them.

~ Noura (EgyptianDiamond on Virtual Tourist) ~

Here is my lovely Egyptian friend Noura, she is the only person i have met off Virtual Tourist. We had a great time in Cairo together and had lots of fun shopping and smoking Shisha together at Grand Cafe.
Id love to meet more nice people like Noura from Virtual Tourist.

~ Russell Brand ~

Here is the lovely Russell Brand, this is the photo i took of him when he was live in Nottingham. He came right into the crowd and stood in front of me. It was amazing. I felt very star struck :)
He even said hello and that he liked my tshirt hehe

• Intro Updated Jul 5, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo

Heavens-Mirror

“Travelling is an addiction”

Real Name