"Maui on My Mind" Maui by TemperatureWuss
Maui Travel Guide: 1,658 reviews and 4,566 photos
Maui No Ka Oi means Maui is the best. You can get away from it all, or enjoy a busy night life. The island is clean and the people are happy.
If you can't spend all day on a trip to Hana, try heading out to the North Shore. The trip is shorter and there is less traffic. You have to stop at the fruit stand in the town of Kakaako. Get yourself some coconut candy and dried mango. Then stop at the Banana Bread Lady's stand for warm banana bread!
Stop at Iao Valley on your way back from the North Shore trip. Walk along the river and enjoy the jungle.
On your way to Hana, don't be in such a hurry that you don't have time to stop at Wainapanapa. The black sands beach is... more travel advice
The North end of the island used to be inaccessible by rental car, due to gravel roads that were always getting washed... more travel advice
TemperatureWuss' Related Pages
Maui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Maui Page"
- "whitneyone's Maui"
- "Magnificent Maui"
- "Aloha Nui Loa...Fondest Regards...Much Love"
- "Visiting the Valley Isle"
- "Our Trip - Day by Day"
- "Visiting Hawaii's Valley Island: Maui"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maui
- Hotels in Maui
- Transportation in Maui
- Nightlife in Maui
- Restaurants in Maui
- Shopping in Maui
- Warnings and Dangers in Maui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maui
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Maui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maui
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Moorea Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Grand Turk Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Îles Tuamotu et Gambier Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Turks and Caicos Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caye Caulker 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.