"Happy People with Warm Hearts" Huahine by TemperatureWuss
Huahine Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 41 photos
We were only here for a day, but we made the most of it. We got off the cruise ship, walked across the street to the small grocery store, bought a papaya, some bananas, some fresh cheese and a baguet and headed off down the road for a walk. The people were so friendly. One man wanted to tell us all about his trip to San Diego and the tequlia he found in Tiajuana. Another woman stopped her truck and gave us a ride to the beach. LOVELY hearts. We were blessed.
We were lost, but loving it. The walk along the beach back to the cruise ship included a nap under a tree, a quick dip in a warm ocean tide pool, and smiles from all the locals. I would stay here in a heartbeat!
TemperatureWuss' Related Pages
Huahine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jurassic Parc Island"
- "Archaeological wonderland in the Leeward Islands"
- "Happy People with Warm Hearts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huahine
- Hotels in Huahine
- Transportation in Huahine
- Warnings and Dangers in Huahine
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Huahine
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Huahine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huahine
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Moorea Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Turk Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Îles Tuamotu et Gambier Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Turks and Caicos Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caye Caulker 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.