Prague Restaurant Tips by FruitLover
Prague Restaurants: 1,386 reviews and 1,383 photos
Indian food prepared and served by the Hare Krishnas of Prague devotees.
Friendly, English speaking staff and pleasant atmosphere. Traditional music.
Favorite Dish: The restaurant serves veggie foods and Indian sweets, homely, tasty, simple but excellent. Unbeatable quality/price rate.
Vegetarianism and Czech cuisine do not really co-exist. In fact, in this meat eating society, vegetarianism is viewed more as a suffering than a choice.
And that's why all the dishes were my favorite.
Open Monday - Friday 11AM- 5PM
Address: Soukenicka 27, Prague
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From Powder Tower and Námìstí Republiky, walk north up Revoluèní street, the second street on the right is Soukenická, turn right onto Soukenická until Petrské square, and Govindas is on the left. Look for the large green door.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (15)
FruitLover's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- "Golden City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Explore the World
- Châteauvillain Hotels
- Skimmer Bay Hotels
- Bear Flat Hotels
- Nancy Lake State Recreation Area Hotels
- Newark upon Trent
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 16 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2013 in Sibiu, Romania"
- Wrote a Review Old-New Synagogue (Staronova synagoga) about Old-New Synagogue in Prague Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Typical Jewish buildings"
- updated a Prague Travel Page ""Prague: Rich, Gigantic Epic Poem of Architecture""
- Commented on one of swetluska's Prague travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Jerusalem Intro, 124 reviews, 314 photos, 4 travelogues
- India Intro, 48 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 27 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 28 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toledo Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quilon Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos
- Meteora Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (105)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Prague hotel reviews
- Eurostars David
- 291 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 4, 2013
- Residence Bologna
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 31, 2013
- Duo Hotel Praha
- 324 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2013
- Krystal Hotel Prague
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hotel Ostruvek
- 72 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 2, 2013
- Akcent Hotel
- 145 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 1, 2013
- Wenceslas Aparthotel Melantrich Prague
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2012
- Axa Hotel
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 27, 2012
- Louis Leger
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Roma Hotel Prague
- 421 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Hotel Inturprag
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Hotel Domus Henrici
- 221 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 6, 2013
- Albion Hotel
- 95 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 5, 2013
- Atos Hotel Prague
- 267 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 11, 2013
- Charles Bridge- 424 Reviews, 755 Photos
- St Vitus's Cathedral- 296 Reviews, 517 Photos
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock- 287 Reviews, 464 Photos
- Castle- 364 Reviews, 640 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 145 Reviews, 251 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 235 Reviews, 411 Photos
- Golden Lane- 111 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 75 Reviews, 141 Photos
- St Nicholas's Church- 135 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 129 Reviews, 208 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do