"Veli Tourist Village" Veli by FruitLover
Veli Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
Veli Tourist Village is built near the Veli lagoon fringed with greenery and easily accessible by road. Veli is located 8 kms from Thiruvananthapuram city. The village provides an atmosphere for relaxing, landscaped garden and facilities for swimming and boating.
The village is borded by Veli lagoon and Arabian sea. The lagoon is separated from the sea by narrow sand bar. Besides water sports, am 18 acre waterfront park with floating bridge connects the village to the Shankhumukham beach and also there is a children's park around the floating bridge.
Shanghumukham beach which is adjacent to Veli Tourist village is a favorite haunt of sunset watchers with golden sand (see the pic).
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION -
FruitLover's Related Pages
Veli Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Veli
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Veli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Veli
Photos in VeliSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Jerusalem Intro, 124 reviews, 314 photos, 4 travelogues
- India Intro, 48 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 27 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 28 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toledo Intro, 32 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quilon Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos
- Meteora Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos