"Hot Vegas! It more than just Casinos" Las Vegas by ReinaMorena
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,553 reviews and 17,704 photos
I mean when you go to Vegas, not matter what you go for in the day, School event, Business, Marriage... you cant leave without going to party at least once. And not every party has to be jumping up and down all night long, ultra-lounges are great as well, that way you can people watch the rest of the world jumping up and down yet still feel relaxed with your Bailey's or Mai Tai. Dont forget to see a show or two if you can. There are many choices from concerts to Ka (Circ du Solie) which gives Vegas a side of Class that many people are surprised to find in the city of sin.
Stop by and see if you can catch a glymps of the ladies performing ( you can call ahead and ask soo). Sadly I just missed them on my last time out. But the lounge was very nice but empty...other wise I would have had to fight to get a good pic of the sign. The lounge is attached to (but still separated from) Pure night club.
After walking through the entrance hallway it ends at a dance floor, lined with shiny white pillars, to the right is sitting chairs and to the left is a bar (pretty good drinks, price for drinks are average to slightly expensive). Behind and to the left of the dance floor are VIP/Resevation seating, huge oversized white sofas, sheer white curtains and coffetables with red velvet ropes(in some areas). Some may think ...all that white must be boring but in realty between the black light and flashing moving dance floor lights, reflecting off all the shiny white surfaces makes Pure feel vibrant. Ask around for free passes...you may get lucky and even if you have to pay cover Pure is pure-ly worth it !
I stayed here for one night my very first trip to Las Vegas. I was going for a school event (M.U.N.) so we needed some... more travel advice
ReinaMorena's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pochomil Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan de Limay Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Managua Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estenfeld Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bluefields 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Los Angeles 4 reviews, 3 photos