"Culture in Columbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Columbia by ReinaMorena
Columbia Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 29 photos
The years event was great. The entire family had a good time and we took home 7 bottles of wine from some great MD wineries. Whodathought , quality wine in my own back yard...and affordable too. Now hopefully we can change the law so that you can get home delivery so I dont have to drag cases of wine in my tiny car all the time!:) Well I will have some tips and photos to upload soon. I hope you enjoy. These events are yearly so if you missed this one...plan for next year. I will also Put info up about a Koi and Wine fesitval I found out about as well! OK all my wineauxs, later!
May 19 & 20, 2007
Located in Columbia,Maryland at Symphony Woods,
TICKETS GO ON SALE MARCH 1, 2007
General Admission Gate Price is $25.
Advance tickets & Designated Drivers $20.
NEW FEATURE! My WWXV Space! To commemorate our 15th year, send us your stories, photos, and anecdotes about your experiences from the 1st to 14th year. We will post as many as possible on the page that is all about you!
- NO PETS -
- ID REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLER WRISTBAND -
- RAIN OR SHINE -
Refunds are only issued if the event is cancelled by the
Howard County Department of Recreation & Parks
Its that time of year again in Columbia, MD. Symphoy of Lights time that is. Come see the Christmas light at the Merriweather Post Pavillion. There is a fee per car but all the money goes to the Childrens hospital. The displays are elaborate and beautiful. And there is a hidden message, so you have to pay attention as you pass each display in this city of lights. If you miss a letter you will miss the message! It lots of fun for all ages and It will open up soon. When i know the cost and dates I'll make a tip about it!
Wine in the woods is a wine festival held at Symphony Woods on the grounds of the Merriweather Post Pavilion in... more travel advice
Every one that has ever been to Cheesecake knows that the food is pretty good. That is why the lines are always soo long... more travel advice
ReinaMorena's Related Pages
Columbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mooseluv88's new Columbia page"
- "Culture in Columbia"
- "Columbia, by James Rouse"
- "Planned Community"
- "Tchr's Columbia Page"
- "MarylandDave's new Columbia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Columbia
- Hotels in Columbia
- Restaurants in Columbia
- Shopping in Columbia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Columbia
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Columbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbia
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pochomil Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan de Limay Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Managua Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estenfeld Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bluefields 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Los Angeles 4 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Columbia hotel reviews
- The Inn at Peralynna Manor
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Sheraton Columbia Hotel
- 241 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- ExtendedStay Columbia 100 Prkwy
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Holiday Inn Columbia
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 5, 2013