"Culture in Columbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Columbia by ReinaMorena

Columbia Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 29 photos

7...er 6 Bottles of Wine

The years event was great. The entire family had a good time and we took home 7 bottles of wine from some great MD wineries. Whodathought , quality wine in my own back yard...and affordable too. Now hopefully we can change the law so that you can get home delivery so I dont have to drag cases of wine in my tiny car all the time!:) Well I will have some tips and photos to upload soon. I hope you enjoy. These events are yearly so if you missed this one...plan for next year. I will also Put info up about a Koi and Wine fesitval I found out about as well! OK all my wineauxs, later!

15th Anniversary Celebration

May 19 & 20, 2007
Noon-6pm
Located in Columbia,Maryland at Symphony Woods,
TICKETS GO ON SALE MARCH 1, 2007
General Admission Gate Price is $25.
Advance tickets & Designated Drivers $20.

NEW FEATURE! My WWXV Space! To commemorate our 15th year, send us your stories, photos, and anecdotes about your experiences from the 1st to 14th year. We will post as many as possible on the page that is all about you!

- NO PETS -
- ID REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLER WRISTBAND -
- RAIN OR SHINE -
Refunds are only issued if the event is cancelled by the
Howard County Department of Recreation & Parks

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN

Its that time of year again in Columbia, MD. Symphoy of Lights time that is. Come see the Christmas light at the Merriweather Post Pavillion. There is a fee per car but all the money goes to the Childrens hospital. The displays are elaborate and beautiful. And there is a hidden message, so you have to pay attention as you pass each display in this city of lights. If you miss a letter you will miss the message! It lots of fun for all ages and It will open up soon. When i know the cost and dates I'll make a tip about it!

• Last visit to Columbia: May 2007
  • Intro Updated May 25, 2007

Travelogues (1)

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2006 at 10:07 AM

if you're around, there's a HUGE VT meeting in September....check this site (do member name search) "Baltoberfest" it should be very fun, hon!

ReinaMorena Works Here!

ReinaMorena

“"No espero nada, no tengo miedo de nada, Soy Libre!”

Badges & Stats in Columbia

Have you been to Columbia?

Latest Activity in Columbia