"Turkey photos" Turkey by markeveleigh
Turkey Travel Guide: 24,826 reviews and 71,541 photos
'Faytons' (horse-drawn carriages) are the usual form of transport on Buyukada Island, where - apart from one or two police and emergency vehicles - motor transport is banned.
The only things in the Princes Islands that are more numerous than horses and bicycles are cats. As in Istanbul itself, cats are everywhere.
markeveleigh's Related Pages
Turkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turkey - a travell from east to west"
- "DID YOU KNOW THAT ?"
- "My Turkey - real and virtual"
- "Turkey's Magnificent Riviera"
- "Travels in Turkey"
- "Turkey: Spans Both Europe and Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turkey
- Hotels in Turkey
- Transportation in Turkey
- Nightlife in Turkey
- Restaurants in Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- Warnings and Dangers in Turkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turkey
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turkey
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Kenya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Marrakesh 3 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Wilaya de Fes 2 reviews, 2 photos
- United States of America Intro, 3 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos