"A real gem in the Emerald Isle" Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast by clivedinburgh
Belfast Travel Guide: 431 reviews and 956 photos
I worked in Belfast for nearly 3 years and have seen it improve dramatically. The people are very warm and friendly, once you master the accent, and there is some very good nightlife surrounded by a country full of stunning scenery.
Before I head off anywhere I always like to be well informed and whilst this site is extremely useful I found that Silver Linings, by the former Times NI correspondant, Martin Fletcher gave me a great insight as to the nature of the place and peoples. He has also penned a book on the backwoods of america that would be a good read for those folk heading that way.
The giants causeway is a great place to visit and the easiest way to do this is with an organised coach tour. The trip... more travel advice
The comedy night in the Empire is a great way to mispend a Tuesday night. There are two comperes who rotate fortnightly... more travel advice
clivedinburgh's Related Pages
Belfast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quick Trip To Belfast"
- "Fek! I never knew that..."
- "Belfast - no more a Troubled City?"
- "Suvankis Day Trip to Belfast for 2 pence!"
- "A real gem in the Emerald Isle"
- "Much more interesting than I expected......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belfast
- Hotels in Belfast
- Transportation in Belfast
- Nightlife in Belfast
- Restaurants in Belfast
- Shopping in Belfast
- Warnings and Dangers in Belfast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belfast
- 42 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Belfast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belfast
Photos in BelfastSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 101 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunfermline Intro, 61 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 24 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langholm Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Malmö Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Leith Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 20 reviews, 3 photos