"Worth a trip to the North Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Portrush by clivedinburgh
Portrush Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 60 photos
I have visited Portrush several times and have always had fun. The town has a holiday feel to it with numerous campsites on the outskirts and a couple of arcades in the centre. There is a large campus for the Univestiry of Ulster nearby giving the numerous bars a sterling trade.
Dunluce Castle is a good example of a clifftop castle and dates back to the 13th century. The castle is being renovated... more travel advice
I stayed here on New Years Day 2003 and it was a welcoming site after being soaked at the Giants Causeway. The hotel has... more travel advice
clivedinburgh's Related Pages
Portrush Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Worth a trip to the North Coast"
- "The Port of the Promontory"
- "Great Base For Exploring"
- "Portstewart's Ugly Big Sister"
- "Gateway to the Causeway"
- "Back to the 50s/60s/70s........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portrush
- Hotels in Portrush
- Transportation in Portrush
- Nightlife in Portrush
- Restaurants in Portrush
- Warnings and Dangers in Portrush
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portrush
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Portrush?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portrush
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 101 reviews, 126 photos
- Dunfermline Intro, 61 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 24 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langholm Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Malmö Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Leith Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 20 reviews, 3 photos