"First time aborad" Quiberon by clivedinburgh
Quiberon Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 213 photos
This was our first family holiday where we weren't all huddled inside a caravanette watching the rain in Oban/Arran/Berwick or heading off to Butlins/Pontins. Nothing against above but it is nice to see the sun now and then.
We went on one of the fad bus/camping holidays - takes forever to get there but worth it in the end.
The peninsula is located on the south side of Brittany and sticks out into the Bay of Biscay. Miles of sandy beaches and from what I remember a great place to keep active.
clivedinburgh's Related Pages
Quiberon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Peninsula"
- "The best of the Morbihan"
- "KIRBEREN PRESQU'ILE MYSTERIEUSE ET SAUVAGE"
- "Prèsqu'ile Quiberon"
- "First time aborad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quiberon
- Hotels in Quiberon
- Transportation in Quiberon
- Nightlife in Quiberon
- Restaurants in Quiberon
- Shopping in Quiberon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quiberon
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Quiberon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quiberon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 101 reviews, 126 photos
- Dunfermline Intro, 61 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 24 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Langholm Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Malmö Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Leith Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 20 reviews, 3 photos